Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24388 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 113% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,285₴ (226,692 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)