Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21166 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,789₴ (107,664 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)