Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25442 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 119% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,247₴ (240,730 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)