Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21391 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 80% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,187₴ (136,449 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)