Cost of living in Durgapur, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38961 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,745₴ (₨84,047) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)