Cost of living in Durango, Mexico vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.470 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,027₴ (Mex$ 22,467) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)