Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,706₴ (Mex$ 8,838) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)