Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.950 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 409% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,404₴ (NZ$2,660) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)