Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 479%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.456 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 411% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 83,043₴ (NZ$4,268) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)