Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 480%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.646 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 411% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,690₴ (NZ$3,904) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (34 minutes ago)