Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09578 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,182₴ (429,963 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)