Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,817₴ (Php63,693) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)