Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,046₴ (Php66,384) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)