Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 263% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,068₴ (€2,074) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)