Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 292% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,772₴ (€1,295) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)