Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.859 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 201% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,980₴ (12,174 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)