Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.982 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 210% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,319₴ (12,636 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)