Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 715%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,016 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.918 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 413% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 80,165₴ (€2,772) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)