Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,560 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.105 UAH / AED
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 433% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,992₴ (Dirham 11,258) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)