Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.736 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,078₴ (4,466 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (40 minutes ago)