Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.796 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,672₴ (2,159 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)