Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 603%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04775 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 273% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,682₴ (726,370 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (43 minutes ago)