Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.234 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,426₴ (€1,875) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)