Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 183% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,033₴ (元7,362) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (40 minutes ago)