Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01192 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,487₴ (1,719,243 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (33 minutes ago)