Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01211 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,912₴ (1,726,589 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)