Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01214 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,699₴ (2,282,138 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)