Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01201 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,449₴ (1,702,802 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)