Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15590 UAH / DJF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 470% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 89,066₴ (571,295 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)