Cost of living in Djibouti vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15730 UAH / DJF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 177% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,188₴ (439,835 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)