Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,893₴ (4,663TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)