Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,785₴ (E£ 10,168) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)