Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.458 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,459₴ (E£ 10,600) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (33 minutes ago)