Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,631₴ (16,792 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)