Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,230₴ (30,028 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)