Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.965 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,893₴ (14,401 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)