Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41359 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,077₴ (₨58,214) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)