Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38363 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,182₴ (₨81,281) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)