Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39725 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 147% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,764₴ (₨57,304) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)