Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24371 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,135₴ (₨ 74,412) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Saskatoon costs C$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)