Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23684 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,856₴ (₨ 79,616) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)