Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38804 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,064₴ (₨95,516) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)