Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38146 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,958₴ (₨57,564) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (38 minutes ago)