Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32614 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 143% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,022₴ (Taka 116,580) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (43 minutes ago)