Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.685 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,442₴ ($2,183) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)