Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24194 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,355₴ (₨55,199) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)