Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 133% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,473₴ (Rp 10,894,421) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)