Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00197 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 163% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,765₴ (Rp 21,751,700) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)