Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 169% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,755₴ (Rp 21,518,687) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)