Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.213 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,114₴ (5,284TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)