Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.480 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,411₴ (2,996TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)