Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 374%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.505 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,140₴ (5,482TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (37 minutes ago)