Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,983₴ (4,867TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)