Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.678 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 179% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,379₴ (5,229TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)