Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.327 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,935₴ (€431) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)