Cost of living comparison between Dehra Dun, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38754 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,260₴ (₨65,180) in Dehra Dun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kanpur costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kochi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)