Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09054 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 126% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,286₴ (389,717 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)