Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09492 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,265₴ (245,100 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)