Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09285 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,107₴ (367,331 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (30 minutes ago)