Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 326% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,833₴ (€1,564) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (40 minutes ago)