Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 477%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01217 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 247% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,028₴ (4,276,684 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)