Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 348%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01160 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 224% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,379₴ (2,790,196 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (37 minutes ago)