Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 347%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01236 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,017₴ (3,076,124 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)