Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.846 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 268% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,180₴ (﷼ 8,060) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)