Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05048 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 6,987₴ (138,405 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)