Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05565 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,026₴ (198,122 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)