Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05443 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 18,856₴ (346,417 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)