Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 430%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02439 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 313% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,681₴ (₩2,201,285) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (29 minutes ago)