Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 404%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02318 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 301% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,067₴ (₩1,555,744) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)