Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 517%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02313 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 249% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,405₴ (₩1,660,101) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)