Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 751%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02427 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 289% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,229₴ (₩2,604,875) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)