Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02427 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 168% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,922₴ (₩3,086,633) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)