Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02418 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 168% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,250₴ (₩2,988,413) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (43 minutes ago)