Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 390%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 174% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,124₴ (33,518,535 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)