Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 345%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,758₴ (35,416,151 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)