Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.704 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,295₴ (3,153 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)