Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.549 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,794₴ (3,284 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)