Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.589 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 108% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,976₴ (3,555 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (about 2 hours ago)