Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.090 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,204₴ (2,868 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (40 minutes ago)