Cost of living comparison between Cuttack, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38900 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 88% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,448₴ (₨75,702) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 2,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Juba costs 4,300 Pound (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)