Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38580 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,332₴ (₨91,581) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)