Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.657 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 123% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,191₴ (S/. 4,726) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $23,273 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)