Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 417%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.139 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 185% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,494₴ (R$ 3,501) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)