Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04312 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,851₴ (CH$390,743) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)