Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04178 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,721₴ (CH$543,843) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)