Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.753 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 1654% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 491,065₴ (Bs 178,385) in Cumaná to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)