Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.674 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,116₴ (Bs 5,653) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)