Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45379 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,995₴ (48,470 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)