Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,905₴ (Bs 9,222,956) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)