Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,215₴ (Bs 3,880) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)