Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 103% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,402₴ (Mex$ 21,358) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)