Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.465 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,315₴ (Mex$ 13,183) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)