Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.539 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,589₴ ($1,220) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)