Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.236 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,008₴ ($1,322) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tarlac costs Php941 (about 1 hour ago)