Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.538 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 166% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,245₴ ($1,025) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)