Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 396%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00864 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 103% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,377₴ (COL$3,514,041) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)