Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05053 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 109% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,143₴ (537,117 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)