Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04386 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,791₴ (930,006 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)