Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04428 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 162% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,704₴ (580,448 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)