Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,810₴ (Php51,851) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)