Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.526 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,090₴ (Php51,460) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)