Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,136₴ (Php30,248) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)