Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 502%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.261 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 252% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,986₴ (€1,879) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)