Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 580%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.552 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 490% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,237₴ (Bs 21,257) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)