Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 81% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 5,361₴ (Bs 16,156,239) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (43 minutes ago)